Please visit news.berkeley.edu/coronavirus for the latest information on UC Berkeley’s prevention and response efforts related to the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Below are some quick links specific to UC Berkeley's latest response to COVID-19.
Resources for Students
- Planning for the Fall Semester
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Student Affairs Updates
- UC Berkeley Basic Needs Center (Living doc)
- Student Technology Services - Help Desk
Resources for Faculty and Staff
For an indepth list of resources for faculty and staff, click here.
Health and Wellbeing
- Resources for Working Remotely
- Back Up Care Advantage Program (for ladder rank faculty members and lecturers SOE)
- Faculty/Staff Employee Assistance (University Health Services)
- IT Services Contact
- bSecure Remote Access VPN - It is recommended that all campus users intall the remote access VPN.
- Ergonomic Tips for Working at Home